New year, new beginnings and a new challenge from Clarity.
I started with a shaving foam background I had done on some watercolour card last year.
Using Orange Blossom Archival I stamped the Thank You sentiment in the top left hand corner.
Keeping with the Orange Blossom Archival I then stamped two roses in the bottom right had corner.
After masking the two roses I stamped the leaves using Meadow Adirondack.
The third rose was created with white and green Angelina Fibres, which I then mounted with the two stamped roses in the bottom right hand corner.
I then coloured the two roses using Marigold and Sunflower Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Drawing Inks. The Thank You sentiment was coloured using Tombow Irojiten Vol. 3 colouring pencils (D-2 Chestnut Brown, D-3 Autumn Leaf and D-4 Maple Sugar). I then used OR1 from the Spectrum Noir pens to edge the card before mounting on some brown co-ordinations card stockand added some Candi to the corners.